About the Job
Job DescriptionJob #: 797892
Apex Systems is currently seeking a .NET developer in Tallahassee FL. This is a contract position with a large state entity.
If you are interested in the position below please email an updated copy of your resume to David Presley at email@example.com
We are looking for a .NET developer with the knowledge and experience to create customized solutions for our internal business partners.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience developing in:
- N-Tier Architecture Development or MVC
- Strong experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working with Business on Requirements Clarification and Design
- SQL Server
- Single Sign-On
- Active Directory
- WebInspectSecurity Requirements for IRS Publication 1075
- Forms Development
- Web Services – Rest, Soap
- TFS (Team Foundation Server), Visual Studio Online
- Visual Studio 2010, 2013
- Entity Framework - ORM
- Project Management
- Experience with the Department’s Child Support web applications
- Knowledge and Experience in Change Management, Capacity Management, Release Management, Configuration Management and other ISO/ITIL related processes.
- All phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Physical and Logical design, Resource Planning, Code development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Working in a project-oriented environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, multi-tasking, self-directed, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work with customers and to translate requirements into technical design
- Research and investigate problems and develop viable solutions; report findings/recommendations clearly and effectively to team
Required Duties and Responsibilities of Contractor Include:
- Creates and enhances business .Net web applications as necessary.
- Troubleshoots and resolves incidents and issues identified for the .Net web applications.
- Identifies, prioritizes, resolves, documents, and communicates technical and operational issues related to internal software applications.
- Demonstrates a willingness to engage with end users in a highly professional and helpful manner.
- Meet with business departments to provide solutions and assist in the architect development to meet their business and end-user needs.
- Collaborates with other team members effectively.
- Answer FAQs.
- Knowledge transfer to technical staff.
- Creates system documentation and other artifacts.
- Properly estimate work efforts and technical challenges (scoping projects).
• Post ID: 12712682 tallahassee